2009-11-22

About My Hobby


        
        If it is possible, I hope I can have a very big room to collect books, arrange four big antique shelves to every piece of wall, and every shelf is filled with all kind of books. Then I can read them at any time and any where.o(≧v≦)o~~ I do not know collecting books can be a hobby or not. Now I am not ability to buy books by myself, so I have to download some e-books. I have collectd so many books in mu notebook, such as, autobiography, novel, essay......One of life goals is reading most books all over the world, until the end of my life. \(^o^)/
       
       If I can have a big enough room to collect books, I will do my best to fill in the bookcases.
       I am ver lazy, I do not like shopping, taking exercise,but I like to go travelling. Carrying a big bag alone or with several close friends, is my ideal travl style.
       I find I do not have any special hobby, perhaps it depends on my character.
      

         A cup of hot tea, a book, a drop of sunshine, and a soft sofa, this is my favorite. I would like to enjoy simple life.\(^o^)/~

No comments:

Post a Comment