2009-11-16

Ten Things I do with My Computer

1. Check news every day.
I am interested in politics, economy, and military, so through news, I can understand the world well, I think.

2. Chenk email every night

3. Have a chat with my parents and my friends
Using MSN or QQ(Chinese chatting tool) to connect my patents and my friends. Thanks for the internet, I can connect them wherever I am.

4. View some web pages reguarly to save some useful informitaion

5. Reading books on the internet every weekend.
Althrough reading books on the internet is bad for my eyes, I real enjoy useing the internet to read books.

6. Play some simple on-line games in my spare time.

7. Writing papers
Most my papers need to use notebook to write.

8. Watching movies and drames.
Downloading movies from the internet helps me to save money and time, I need not to go to a threater to see a moive.

9. Buying some books through the internet.
Buying books on the internet is much cheaper than in the book store.

10. View some forums to share my opinions and save some useful information.

No comments:

Post a Comment